Kitchen Fire Systems
Commercial Kitchen Fire Suppression
Fire Extinguisher Service Center provides total system expertise to help maintain your commercial kitchen vent hoods and fire suppression systems. Our in-house experts bring together all the elements you need for fully integrated hood ventilation and fire protection systems in your Nevada or Northern California commercial kitchen.
Simply put, we do it all – from start to finish. We are your single source for all your fire protection needs – from installation to inspection and beyond. That is why top names in food service and hospitality depend on us. If you need service for your kitchen fire suppression system in Nevada or Northern California, click or call today!
If you run a restaurant or commercial kitchen in Nevada or Northern California, contact our fire protection company to schedule a kitchen fire suppression system inspection today and ensure your restaurant will always be protected during a fire emergency.
Our Kitchen Fire Suppression Services Include:
- Installation of a complete pre-engineered and engineered commercial kitchen fire suppression system
- UL-300 Upgrades
- Detailed Consultation
- Engineering Services
- Design and CAD Drawings
- Plans, Permits and Approvals
- On-Site Coordination and Installation
- Test and Final Inspection
- Semi-Annual Inspections and Ongoing Maintenance
- AHJ Consultation and Requirements
Wet Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- Requirement for certified installation, operation, testing and maintenance of commercial range hood fire suppression systems.
- Requires UL 300 standard commercial range hood fire suppression system installations.
Ventilation Control & Fire Protection of Commercial Cooking Operations
- Requirements for kitchen exhaust hood, grease duct and commercial exhaust fan installations.
- Requires electrical control interlocks to cooking equipment exhaust and make up air fans and building fire alarm systems.
International Fire Codes
- International Code Council regulations on Fire Safety
- Fire Safety Requirements for new and existing buildings.